Learn more about Dr. Mykola Bartkiw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mykola Bartkiw, Hand Surgeon / Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartkiw
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bartkiw Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartkiw graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bartkiw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital & Health Centers Indianapolis
- Metro Health Specialty Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mykola John Bartkiw DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mykola J. Bartkiw practice?
- Dr. Mykola Bartkiw has 1 office location.
Dr. Mykola Bartkiw practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Auburn Hills, MI.
See Auburn Hills Surgeons.