A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mykola Bartkiw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mykola Bartkiw, Hand Surgeon / Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartkiw graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Bartkiw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Metro Health Specialty Physicians
- St Francis Hospital & Health Centers Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mykola John Bartkiw DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mykola J. Bartkiw practice?
- Dr. Mykola Bartkiw has 1 office location.
Dr. Mykola Bartkiw practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Auburn Hills, MI.
See Auburn Hills Surgeons and Auburn Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.