Hand Surgeon / Orthopedic Surgeon

Sweet doctor show details Sweet doctor
by Michelle on Apr 13th, 2016

Dr. Bartkiw is awesome! Very gentle and caring when I fractured my finger. Would highly recommend!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Feb 28th, 2016

I cut my finger off in a table saw accident. He saved it, surgery was long into the night, he was great, I can move this finger now,e-r said it could not be saved.feel lucky that Dr. Bartkiw was at the hospital that night, God bless him and his staff very caring also.

Jan 3rd, 2016

I wish all Drs were like him.. He cares and follows up personally as a follow up after surgery.

Nov 7th, 2015

Excellent bedside manner. Dr. Bartkiw is the most thorough and precise orthopedic specialist that I have ever seen. I highly recommend this doctor.

Oct 24th, 2015

One of the best in the area. He really cares about his patients. Does not just rush you in and out.

Oct 14th, 2015

SPECTACULAR PROFESSIONAL !!

Jun 30th, 2015

Dr Bartkiw is thorough, intelligent, definitely Type A. He is extremely passionate about his work. He is interested in only your upper extremity, not you as a person or what you may be going through. I'm surprised some reviews refer to his sense of humor. Keep focused on why you are there, he doesn't want to engage in anything personal. Would recommend him though.

May 13th, 2015

He is a Dr. that cares about his patients. Glad my family doc referred me to him. Did my elbow turned out well.

by Lori Wojtowicz on Apr 23rd, 2015

Dr. Bartkiw's intelligence, good humor and passion for his art are all evident. Excellent doctor!

Mar 17th, 2015

Unquestionably a great doctor . He knows his stuff. Would recommend him highly

Feb 7th, 2015

Very good Doc. Called me as a follow to surgery, cares about his patients. Had my father see him.

by Cynthia W on Oct 10th, 2014

He may not have the best bedside manner, but he is a great surgeon. He tells you how it is regardless if you want to hear it. I am very pleased with my surgery.