Myla Bennett M.D. Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

August 23rd, 2017
I am so glad I chose Myla and her team!
My experience since day 1 was awesome. I was told exactly what to expect and how everything was going to be. When I tell you I scared myself from all the videos and things found online about liposuction. I have been fine since I got off the surgery table. I can not believe how everything went. It was just an amazing experience. Everyone was so informed and took care of me every step of the way. Thanks Dr. Myla Bennett for an awesome outcome already. And also special thanks to Kristen and Mo!

August 21st, 2017
this experience has been amazing.
throughout this experience i have had phone calls to stay updated with me and reminders about appointments. smiles from everyone when from the moment i walk in to the moment i walk out. friendly conversations from each of the employees. they make me feel like i'm an equal not just a customer.

August 21st, 2017
It has been a great experience!
Dr. Myla and staff have been great! I have seen a major change in my back, side and stomach. I am loving my new body and slowly but surely growing into more and more each day. I appreciate the prompt service and never waiting for a long period of time. Dr Myla and staff are very respectful, professional and provide a great experience.

May 10th, 2017
Excellent
Dr. Myla and her staff are very friendly and knowledgeable about their services and products. I have entrusted my body and skin to her and her staff. Thanks Dr. Myla, Mo and Jess!!! Great team

December 24th, 2016
Dr. Myla is awesome!!!!
Dr. Myla has to be the most genuine, honest and knowlegeable doctor I have met for a service in a long time. Her level of communication with the patients as well as the genuine concern is unmatched. I had concerns she addressed those and others to help me on journey to beautiful skin. I will be seeing her again soon.

December 16th, 2016
great
little nervous my first visit but service & hospitality made me feel great like i been coming for years which i will continue to do.

December 14th, 2016
Ms.
I have flown from Cleveland Ohio to secure services from Dr. Myla Bennett on two occassions....My expected outcome was fabulous and I refer clients to her on a daily basis.

November 21st, 2016
It is a very nice Clean! place. I like the atmosphere, very positive and friendly.
good

November 3rd, 2016
It was a positive experience I'm very glad I came.
She is great very helpful and informative and goes over options with you to decided whats best for your skin.

October 24th, 2016
you will want to come back time and time again.
love this place. staff is very friendly. Dr. Bennett is very sweet and knows her stuff. she helped me find something to treat my skin.

October 19th, 2016
PROFESSIONAL and ELEGANCE
Dr. Myla made me feel so comfortable and at ease!! She was very "Professional" and explained the details of the procedure.

October 12th, 2016
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Every experience is customize to me. No visit is like the next. The office staff makes me feel at home. The clarity on what is going on and where we a ...