resident

Resident Stuart, FL.

• Good
  • Bad

July 4th, 2017
Would not go to anyone else!
I have been going to Dr Riobe about 6 years or more.. The initial testing in the beginning I know scares a person since can be costly, however you don't have to do all the testing and as you get better the less testing you will need. This testing is very important to get to the issue and not to bilk the pt. She is getting to the root of my issues but is very mindful when I need to keep costs down. I have to say her staff are all competent and follow up with calls or e mail on the her web site. She has replaced my primary care provider. Don't go to anyone else.

August 30th, 2016
Best doctore I've ever had; Healhiest I've ever been
Dr Riobe has resolved all of my health issues. She is brilliant in her field and wants her patients to arrive at optimal health.

May 25th, 2016
Highly Recommend
Dr. Riobe is very thorough, listens carefully to symptoms and addresses concerns sincerely. Her approach to whole body healing is remarkable and she has helped me make many positive advances in my overall health. You can tell she really cares and does her best to help her patients. Her integrated knowledge of medicine and healing is a godsend!

March 23rd, 2016
Scammer in Stuart
Dr. Riobe spent more time on the tests she could run on me , and every time I asked the price she skirted the issue. Then at check out she had an srrogant staff member read from a script , and try and collect $3000 to belong to her plan to Wellness, a scammer first class!!

November 19th, 2015
Never want to see her again!
Dr. Riobe is a OBGYN, who has been moonlight at a wonderful Suboxone clinic in Vero Beach for around 2 to 3 months now. Unfortunately, I have seen Dr. Riobe a few times since and I sure hope she decides to leave. Her bedside manner was terrible. She was obtuse and accusatory. She made me feel as if I should be ashamed about seeking help with my opiate addiction. I would think that a doctor who took the time to attend the course that must be taken in order to prescribe Suboxone and other medications like it, would be doing it because they would like to help people with opiate addiction? Unfortunately, Dr. Riobe doesn't appear to care at all. I say this because of the observations I have listed above, plus the fact that she is frequently late to the office. Dr. Riobe, please get out of the addiction care business. It makes one wonder if you're only in it for the money?

August 26th, 2015
Save your time
If you're looking to come into an overpriced vitamin shop, with a manipulative salesperson as your supposed physician, by all means please see Dr. Riobe. I had no trouble scheduling my appointment in June, speaking with a personable staff member who made me feel as though I'd found the perfect physician to help with my "change" of life. The doctor was not there when I came in for my appointment, and didn't show up for nearly 45. She disregarded the time of her patient, while the fee for being late was stressed to me with each call to remind me of my appointment. Her bedside manner was literally that of a person during a sales pitch, without considering the health concerns I stressed to her. I left the office feeling manipulated into purchasing overpriced supplements that I later found online for a fraction of the cost she charges. Take my advice, and do not fall for this physicians sales tactics.

May 18th, 2015
Thief
If you consider going to this Doctor you are out of your mind!!! I just got off the phone from my insurance company and found out all this time she has been making me pay in cash and also charging my insurance, she is a THIEF. I intend on reporting her to everyone and anyone that will listen. She also rescheduled my appointment many times because she had meetings, with who??? Her office is empty. She has gone through more staff, and she always blames their incompetence, well there comes a time when so many people leave that you need to look at yourself.Medicare should take her license.

December 26th, 2013
Dr Riobe is a wonderful md. I was not thinking about going to anyone else for my bioidenticals until now. The person responsible for giving her messages,following up with lab work and getting back to the pt needs to be more timely,chart what inst she gives and should really understands what is going on with bioidenticals.

July 24th, 2013
If you want to be well, don't count on your insurance!!!!
Dr. Riobe gets criticized for the cost of her program but she is far from the enemy. All the money I have spent towards insurance should go towards people like Dr. Riobe, who truly help you get better and be well. I am a true believer that insurance companies plot to make us sicker. I have spent so much time, which is money, at doctor's offices trying to find out what was wrong with me. Even though insurance covered the visits, not only did I not get better, I got worse. To top it off, I pay out of the A** for insurance each month and still have to pay when I go to doctors who are in "my network". So how does insurance help me? Even though Dr. Riobe excepts insurance, everything that she does to get to the root of illnesses and to treat them are basically not covered. They are thieves. Every penny that I have spent towards Dr. Riobe's care has been the best healthcare money spent. If you are going to complain, complain about the money waisted for insurance.

I am blessed....
I feel so blessed to have stumbled across Dr. Riobe's website last year. I just got back from one of my follow up appointments and I have arrived! My hormones are all normal and feel healthier now than I did when I was in my twenties!!! I was a "hot mess" when I went to see her a year ago. I had health issues I didn't even considered were fixable. I was so unhappy and knew I had to change my life. I knew I needed to invest in me. What I didn't realize was how resistant I was going to feel about going through her program. I was upset when I left there the first time. I was upset that my insurance didn't cover enough. I had expectations of feeling better right then and there. I was upset about my life. I was upset, period. However, something deep down in me said go with it and stick to it. So I signed up. I didn't think it was possible to feel so good. I'm getting teary eyed just typing this. She knows her stuff but most importantly she truly loves fixing people. If you are ready to love yourself and invest in yourself, step into the Dr. Riobe light:)

July 24th, 2013
I was extremely disappointed as the consultation was strictly a sales pitch to buy into holistic medicine. I was under the impression since she was an MD that incorporated both aspects. It does not! Even though I have great health insurance it does not cover anything this doctor does, they told me my next two to three visits would cost between $1500-$3000. Do not waste your time if you do not have the money. Their testing is different as they use private labs and test on a "Cellular Level". Again, great if you can afford it. I am a 44 year old female experiencing perimenopause symptoms and was looking for a great female doctor, I am sorry it did not work out. VERY EXPENSIVE! The first thing you see is all the supplements she sells! Her medical assistant hurt me so badly taking my blood pressure she said do not tell anyone. Really??? It is not suppose to hurt that bad. Then she asked me if the blood pressure was normal for me because I truly believe she did not know what she was doing!

March 17th, 2013
Doctor who doesnt care
Dont go to this doctor!!!!  After spending more than $700 cash on test and suppliments i was not close to feeling better so i stopped going to her and went to an endocrinologist and now feeling better. She was not listening to me, and kept on giving me more suppliments that were not working. A coworker went to her the same time i did and the suppliments she gave her gave her palpitations and ended her up in the er!  Her staff are incompetent as well! Md does not return calls