A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myleme Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myleme Harrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrison
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myleme N Ojinga Harrison MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Myleme N. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Myleme Harrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Myleme Harrison practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Psychiatrists and Raleigh Adolescent Specialists.