Dr. Myleme Harrison MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Raleigh, NC

3.9

October 11th, 2015
The wait time for this doctor is unbelievably ridiculous.

August 27th, 2011
Great find
New to the area and I found him to be a great doctor

August 23rd, 2011
Being that I am in treatment, I admit that I am very antsy and inpatient. When I finally saw the doctor he helped me during my session to calm down and he listened to my saga and I felt like a person and not a patient. I will recommend him to others.

August 22nd, 2011
Caring physician
I moved to the area and needed to continue my med management and I was referred to this Psychiatrist by my previous physician. I made an appointment over the phone and was given the next available appointment so there was not a lapse in my medications. I was greeted over the phone by a male voice who was very courteous and accomodating to my needs and expectations of a new physician. When I arrived at my appointment again I was greeted by a male who was very professional and courteous. Of course for my initial appointment I had to complete my paperwork which was not to lengthy considering I have an extensive medical history. I met with Dr. Harrison and he took the time to inquire about my past and other factors in my life that contributes to the reason I am in treatment and my successful treatment. The staff at the clinic are very professional individuals who care about the patients and their well being as I observed while in the waiting room. There were alot of patients in the waiting room but they were being called back timely. The time I spent in the waiting room was long but I took in consideration that I arrived much earlier than my appointment to complete paperwork. I did not feel rushed once I was in with the doctor and I felt he was genuinely concerned about my welfare.

June 3rd, 2011
Suicide
My girlfeind has been a patient of Dr Ojinga Harrison's for 2 years. During that time she has attempted suicide 3 times. His response time when notified of her attempts has been poor and when I do finally get to talk to him he seems uncaring and bothered by my phone call.

January 16th, 2011
The doctor did not keep the appointment!
An hour and a half past the appointment time in a stuffy, cramped and overcrowded waiting room coupled with enumeral pages of the clinic's HIPPA privacy practices to be acknowledged was not a good first time impression for a potential psych patient. Cancel my appointment. I will not be back!