A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mylene Rucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mylene Rucker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rucker
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rucker graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Rucker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mylene Middleton Rucker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mylene M. Rucker practice?
- Dr. Mylene Rucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Mylene Rucker practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.