A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mylene Rucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mylene Rucker is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rucker graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Rucker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rucker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mylene M. Rucker practice?
Dr. Mylene Rucker practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.