Learn more about Dr. Myles Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myles Cohen, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myles Cohen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myles Jos Cohen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Myles J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Myles Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Myles Cohen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.