Dr. Myles Dotto MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 24th, 2017
Excellent Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Dotto for over fifteen years. I feel very comfortable with him. He is highly knowledgeable and has a very calming demeanor. Very easy to talk to.

June 24th, 2016
Been going here since I was 16, now I am 50 and refuse to go to anyone else. Dr. Dotto even delivered my bundle of joy.

May 17th, 2016
Highly Recommend Dr. Dotto
I was absolutely shocked at the reviews that I read about Dr. Dotto..I have been a patient for 30 years and have found his professionalism to be nothing short of stellar. He has ALWAYS treated me with respect and kindness. Never has he rushed our visits... Always listened to my concerns with patience and kindness. I would highly recommend Dr. Dotto.

May 28th, 2015
Run away
I think that you should RUN - not walk - away from his office show details I think that you should RUN - not walk - away from his office: May 28th, 2 ...

September 13th, 2013
680 Kinderkamack Rd, Oradell, NJ
Is it too much to ask to step in his office, which is right across the hallway, two steps away, to finish the consultation, and not talk about my health and my private matters in the hall for anybody and everybody to hear?? There are a few times in my lifetime that I have felt completely dismissed and ignored and degraded, and this is one of them. Don't expect kindness and compassion from the staff members either; they're too busy rendering their own medical opinion about your health --although I've heard from another patient that the nurse practitioner on staff is, exceptionally, very kind and professional. I think in that place they diagnose you by taking a look at you on your first appointment. Should you have questions about why you came for your annual exam but didn't get a pap smear, be prepared to be hung up on as well.

January 31st, 2013
Very bad experience
While introducing himself in delivery room dr. Dotto put his dirty shoe on the edge on the bed. After my disapproving look he switched his legs and put the other foot on the bed. He was rushing to deliver baby as quickly as possible and was not allowing me to get epi. After more than hour of insisting I got epi right before pushing. All exams during delivery were very rough. And the best part is that day after delivery I discovered that during suturing dr. Dotto left a gauze inside of me. I was so lucky that delivery was uncomplicated and that my baby and I both came out of this experience in one piece.

October 20th, 2016