Dr. Myles Kobren MD Patient Reviews

3.8

June 21st, 2013
Always late
I like the first appt but he is always late and the office is always hot and then he wanted me to go to his other office for a sonogram Why couldn't I go near my house Needless to say I am NOT going back!

June 14th, 2012
Dr. Myles Scott is my greatest doctor.
I don't know how to tell my thankful mind to Dr. Myles. If there is not the right doctor in my life, maybe I lose my life with the babies. If I have the time for meet Dr.Myles, I show my heart, I show my babies. I show that they became seven years old. Thank you very much, sir. I want to know Dr. Myles's parents. I want to know Dr. Myles's family. I am sure that they love Dr.Myles deeply.Dr. Myles is such doctor. I remember his voice. Very big. Very big. same as his heart and hand. He is greatest doctor in NY.

August 16th, 2011
He truly cares
Dr.Kobren and staff have been wonderful during my pregnancy. I am so glad I was recommended to his office...I feel so comfortable to ask questions and Dr. K spends as much time with me as I need. I love being able to have my ultrasounds in the office and the girls are great! Overall as good as experience a trip to the ob/gyn can be! :)

May 5th, 2011
Great Care
I love the personal attention, he has the sonogram right in his office. his staff is amazing.

January 7th, 2009
Excellent Doctor
Hello,Dr. Koren delivered my daughter in 1991, c-section and tubaligation. I am in need of a partial hysterectomy now, and only wish his office was much closer to home. I truly will missed him and his staff. Thanks so much Dr. Kobren, not easy finding a another Doctor like yourself.

December 3rd, 2008
GREAT!!!
Hi, I went to DrKobren for almost 16 years he is the Best, He delived Both My Children C-sec He was very caring and Very,Very Throgh, He tied My Tubes On My last Child as well. I went to him years after then as well, I Since Moved to NC, 2 Years already, I had to find a new Dr. He is Great as well, But I went to Dr.K for Many, Many Years I was Just used to Him.