Dr. Myles Kobren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Myles Kobren?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 18th, 2017

The worst Gyno ever! The office staff and the Dr are rude and all they ask is to get procedures done. You would never recommend him to anyone. I had to call the office at least 5 times to get my results back. They do not call in time and are just very rude if you do call them to ask about your results.

August 1st, 2017

Insurance thief!

This doctor attempts to perform unnecessary procedures in order to rob the insurance companies. He's all about making money. The girls in the new Syosset office are non-compassionate and routine. The wait time could vary from 30 min to an hour. Do yourself a favor and find another doctor...I did!!

June 21st, 2013

Always late

I like the first appt but he is always late and the office is always hot and then he wanted me to go to his other office for a sonogram Why couldn't I go near my house Needless to say I am NOT going back!

June 14th, 2012

Dr. Myles Scott is my greatest doctor.

I don't know how to tell my thankful mind to Dr. Myles. If there is not the right doctor in my life, maybe I lose my life with the babies. If I have the time for meet Dr.Myles, I show my heart, I show my babies. I show that they became seven years old. Thank you very much, sir. I want to know Dr. Myles's parents. I want to know Dr. Myles's family. I am sure that they love Dr.Myles deeply.Dr. Myles is such doctor. I remember his voice. Very big. Very big. same as his heart and hand. He is greatest doctor in NY.

August 16th, 2011

He truly cares

Dr.Kobren and staff have been wonderful during my pregnancy. I am so glad I was recommended to his office...I feel so comfortable to ask questions and Dr. K spends as much time with me as I need. I love being able to have my ultrasounds in the office and the girls are great! Overall as good as experience a trip to the ob/gyn can be! :)

May 5th, 2011

Great Care

I love the personal attention, he has the sonogram right in his office. his staff is amazing.

January 7th, 2009

Excellent Doctor

Hello,Dr. Koren delivered my daughter in 1991, c-section and tubaligation. I am in need of a partial hysterectomy now, and only wish his office was much closer to home. I truly will missed him and his staff. Thanks so much Dr. Kobren, not easy finding a another Doctor like yourself.

December 4th, 2008

GREAT!!!

Hi, I went to DrKobren for almost 16 years he is the Best, He delived Both My Children C-sec He was very caring and Very,Very Throgh, He tied My Tubes On My last Child as well. I went to him years after then as well, I Since Moved to NC, 2 Years already, I had to find a new Dr. He is Great as well, But I went to Dr.K for Many, Many Years I was Just used to Him.

September 15th, 2017