A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myles Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myles Lee, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myles Edwin Lee MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Myles E. Lee practice?
- Dr. Myles Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Myles Lee practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Lynwood, CA.
See Lynwood Surgeons.