A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myles Luszczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myles Luszczyk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luszczyk
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luszczyk Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luszczyk graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Luszczyk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myles Julian Luszczyk DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Myles J. Luszczyk practice?
- Dr. Myles Luszczyk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Myles Luszczyk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bettendorf, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL.
See Bettendorf Surgeons.