Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Myles Luszczyk
Dr. Myles Luszczyk, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bettendorf, IA, with another office in Moline, IL. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Luszczyk is affiliated with Trinity Bettendorf, Trinity Medical Center - Rock Island and Genesis Medical Center - West Campus. Dr. Luszczyk has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Myles Luszczyk has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. Myles Luszczyk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bettendorf, IA.
Dr. Joseph Martin
Bettendorf, IA 0 mi29
Dr. Michael Berry
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Bettendorf, IA 0 mi11
Dr. William Irey
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Bettendorf, IA 0 mi40