A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myles Luszczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myles Luszczyk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luszczyk
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luszczyk graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Luszczyk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myles Julian Luszczyk DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Myles J. Luszczyk practice?
- Dr. Myles Luszczyk has 5 office locations.
Dr. Myles Luszczyk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bettendorf, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Davenport, IA and De Witt, IA.
See Bettendorf Surgeons.