Learn more about Dr. Myles Yanta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yanta
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yanta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myles Yanta, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanta graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Yanta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alton Memorial Hospital
- Jersey Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myles Yanta MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Myles Yanta practice?
- Dr. Myles Yanta has 1 office location.
Dr. Myles Yanta practices Pulmonary Disease near Alton, IL.
See Alton Pulmonologists.