A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myles Yanta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myles Yanta, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanta graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Yanta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alton Memorial Hospital
- Saint Anthony's Health Center-Alton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myles Yanta MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Myles Yanta practice?
- Dr. Myles Yanta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Myles Yanta practices Pulmonary Disease near Alton, IL.
See Alton Pulmonologists.