Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Don't do it, unless you're into being terrified for no reason show details Don't do it, unless you're into being terrified for no reason
Jan 11th, 2015

Would NEVER recommend.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Jessica A. on May 23rd, 2013

Dr Vu has been my gynecologist since 2004. She has delivered both of my children, 2005 & 2012. She always made me feel comfortable, always answered any and all questions, and her staff is awesome! I love how she always explained everything to me. Being a new mom and young at the time, I never felt judged. I have recently recommended her to my sister for her pregnancy, Love, Love, Love her!

Thanks show details Thanks
by Jones, K on Apr 12th, 2013

I was referre to Dr Mylinh Vu by the Veteran’s Affairs. I was a little scared since this was my first surgery and it was a Hysterectomy. Dr. Vu came through the door with a smile face. She made me feel comfortable and answer all my questions. Right before my surgery, again she made sure I knew everything she was going to do during the surgery. I would recommend to my friends and family.

Great Gynecologist!!!!!!!!!!!!! show details Great Gynecologist!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 12th, 2012

Dr. Vu has been my Gynecologist since October 1997; she successfully delivered my son July 4 1998 as well as performed the tubal ligation procedure in May 2000. She has always been caring, attentive and responds comprehensively to any question that I may have. I'm scheduled for the Endometrial Ablation June 2012 and I'm confident this procedure will be a success.SincerelyJKC

Terrible Dr show details Terrible Dr
Jul 12th, 2011

This Dr. was the the main factor for the death of my baby!!!!! will not suggest anyone to see this Dr.