Obstetricians & Gynecologists

7100 Oakmont Blvd
Ste 108
City View, Fort Worth, TX 76132
817-370-2657
Locations and availability (1)

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Jessica A. on May 23rd, 2013

Dr Vu has been my gynecologist since 2004. She has delivered both of my children, 2005 & 2012. She always made me feel comfortable, always answered any and all questions, and her staff is awesome! I love how she always explained everything to me. Being a new mom and young at the time, I never felt judged. I have recently recommended her to my sister for her pregnancy, Love, Love, Love her!

|  Thanks  |  show details
by Jones, K on Apr 12th, 2013

I was referre to Dr Mylinh Vu by the Veteran’s Affairs. I was a little scared since this was my first surgery and it was a Hysterectomy. Dr. Vu came through the door with a smile face. She made me feel comfortable and answer all my questions. Right before my surgery, again she made sure I knew everything she was going to do during the surgery. I would recommend to my friends and family.

|  Great Gynecologist!!!!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2012

Dr. Vu has been my Gynecologist since October 1997; she successfully delivered my son July 4 1998 as well as performed the tubal ligation procedure in May 2000. She has always been caring, attentive and responds comprehensively to any question that I may have. I'm scheduled for the Endometrial Ablation June 2012 and I'm confident this procedure will be a success.SincerelyJKC

|  Terrible Dr  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2011

This Dr. was the the main factor for the death of my baby!!!!! will not suggest anyone to see this Dr.