A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mylon Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mylon Marshall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marshall
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marshall Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mylon Marshall, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Liver Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mylon W Marshall MD is a male Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mylon W. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Mylon Marshall has 1 office location.
Dr. Mylon Marshall practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Radiologists.