A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mylynda Massart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mylynda Massart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mylynda Massart, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Massart graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Massart has 7 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mylynda Beryl Massart MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mylynda B. Massart practice?
- Dr. Mylynda Massart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mylynda Massart practices Family Medicine near Caldwell, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Caldwell Primary Care Doctors.