A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myo Aung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aung
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aung Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Aung graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myo Min Aung MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Myo M. Aung practice?
- Dr. Myo Aung has 1 office location.
Dr. Myo Aung practices Geriatric Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Geriatric Doctors.