A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myo Aung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Aung graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Aung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myo Min Aung MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Myo M. Aung practice?
- Dr. Myo Aung has 1 office location.
Dr. Myo Aung practices Geriatric Medicine near Sunnyvale, CA.
See Sunnyvale Geriatric Doctors.