A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myo Win:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myo Win is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myo Win, DDS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Win graduated from Institute Of Medicine Ii, Yangon.
Dr. Win has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myo Win DDS and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Myo Win practice?
- Dr. Myo Win has 1 office location.
Dr. Myo Win practices Internal Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Internists.