A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myra Bastidas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myra Bastidas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myra Bastidas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bastidas graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Bastidas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myra Susan Bastidas MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Myra S. Bastidas practice?
- Dr. Myra Bastidas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Myra Bastidas practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.