Overall Review

November 9th, 2013
I would recommend Dr. Chiang to anyone needing her services. She played a big role in saving my daughter's life by helping diagnose her with an extremely rare inherited disease. At that time (1990) there were no other diagnosed cases of Cystinosis in the state. She has continued to see my daughter into her early adulthood. I hate the thought of finding a new doctor.

April 5th, 2011
Wonderful staff, wonderful doctor!! Would recommend her to anyone!!

November 13th, 2008
Dr. Chiang has a wonderful bedside manner. Her office is clean and efficiant but they wasn't to friendly. They just did their job and that was it. The office workers talked amongst themselves before waiting on you. Which I found not so professional. The wait time for us was about an hour in the waiting room and another 15 minutes or so in the room. But it was worth the wait. She took time to explain the situation and answered any and all questions you have. She made sure you understood what she was explaining also. She did not rush on time with you either. She even sat next to my child while explaining. I would recommend Dr. Chiang to another person because of her professionalism. She also spoke in "our terms" not long medical terms which was very nice because we could understand what she was talking about and meant. So our overall experience with her was a wonderful one.