Dr. Myra Daniel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

December 27th, 2013
Mr.
Doctor Daniel saw me when my regular Doctor was on vacation. She is extremely courteous and "really" asks questions ... all in all, she's GREAT!

February 22nd, 2013
My MD for 15 years
Dr. Daniels is by far the most througal doctor I've had. She demonstrates her knowledge over and over again with each visit. I can talk to her with any health problem and feel at ease. Dr. Daniels cares about her patients and also understands our feelings. Each annual visit results and helping me to understand the importance of annual check ups. I would recommend Dr. Daniels to all my friends and family.

October 14th, 2010
Waiting on Phone...
I personally like Dr. Daniel, but this is not a physician who is availabe for elderly emergencies. It takes a long time on the phone to schedule an appointment when there's a need to be seen. Her/her staff follow-up is not good after an appointment. There is no automatic door opener or kickstand for the office door which makes it difficult for a wheelchair, crutches, walker or the elderly, and her staff does not move to assist patients, though they will holler from their office chair for treatment papers when you're exiting the exam room and going to the waiting room while trying to navigate the halls, sharp corners and doorways.

June 8th, 2008
Easy to Talk To / Good Listener
Dr. Daniel always pays close attention and listens to my concerns/questions. She is very friendly and professional and makes me feel completely at ease.