A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myra Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myra Gregory is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Gregory has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Oklahoma Medical Center
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gregory accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan