Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Myra Gregory
Dr. Myra Gregory, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Talihina, OK. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Gregory is affiliated with Choctaw Nation HealthCare Center, Eastern Oklahoma Medical Center Inc and Sparks Regional Medical Center. Dr. Gregory has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Myra Gregory has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Myra Gregory is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Talihina, OK.
Dr. Chunwen Teng
Talihina, OK 0 mi2
Dr. Luis Taveras
Family Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Talihina, OK 0 mi29
Dr. Danny Silver
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Talihina, OK 0 mi25