Dr. Myra Hall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Myra Hall?

September 8th, 2017

It's About Time!

I had no idea what to expect, but I knew I for some reason this would be a great experience. Not only did I thank Dr. Hall for what she does, she was the most dynamic person I have ever met. She is the epitome of her field, because she treats the mental, physical and the spiritual, this ladies and gentleman is what your mind, body and spirit needs in order to be healthy. I didn't have insurance and needed Dr. care, the way she does the sliding scale for people like me makes it affordable and able to go to the dang Dr.! Dr. Myra Hall is the greatest, I connected with her and feel I can remove the mask and get the help I need, I would recommend her to anyone and I can't wait until my next visit!! Thank you Dr. Myra Hall!

November 26th, 2013

She is the most caring physician I have ever gone to. I have recommended her to several of my friends, relatives and patients. She treats the body, the mind and for those who have a spiritual life, and is competent in all three areas.

I have been one of her patients since I first relocated to Moore County NC in 2004. I consider her a gift from God and love the fact that she listens very closely to the patients concerns, symptoms and is very responsive to them . . She has prayed with me, laughed with me and cried with me and goes out of her way to make me feel so special. Unfortunately the turnover of her staff is pretty high and that may be do to the fact that many of them are military spouses and must move when reassigned to a different location. She does need to advise her patients to get the preventative screenings in a timely fashion. I love her as both a physician, colleague and a friend. As a retired advanced practice nurse with a specialty in Occupational Health, Workplace Safety, Case Management and Worker's Compensation she respects my strong clinical background and takes the time to explain her plan of care to me. She is a gem .. She does need to be sure that she has adequate medical coverage when she is out of town for either a personal or professional reason.

August 8th, 2012

Wait time is consistently over an hour. More often than not wait time was 2 hours. When dr and staff were notified they were unconcerned.

November 28th, 2011

Great Dr.

Dr. Hall took ample time with me to tell me about my diagnosis. It didn't seem like she was trying to get out the door the moment she waled in. I would recommend her to anyone! Good Work Dr. Hall

October 17th, 2011

Horrible!!!

This Dr. has a hugh turn around with her employees, the run very slow as if the are on drugs.. The average waiting time is a hr+...She can never diagnos problem correctly. It takes days even weeks to try to get a referral from them, they never call you back with test results. I can't believe she is still in Practice.

November 15th, 2010

Great Doc

I am very happy with the care my family receives from Dr. Hall. She is very personable and a good physician. You may have to wait a bit to see her but once you do you have her undivided attention and she actually lays hands on an individual instead of just talking. Never before have I had a physician do a thorough physical exam...I've been used to "What's your problem" and being kicked out of the door in 10 minutes. Other doctors should take a lesson from her because she truly is a rarety amongst her peers.

July 29th, 2010

58; M; High BP; High Colesterol; Heart Problems

Best MD I've ever had. Cares about me as an individual and takes the time to listen to treat my needs. She has been divinly blessed to meet the medical as well as the spirtual needs of all of us that need to be reminded that healing is more than just a pill to swallow. My work has moved me 2 hours away from her office, at at other times even longer, but the drive and the wait is well worth my time and expense. She has been my primary care giver now for over 7 years and at the begining was the only local care giver to except my health coverage. I was blessed to find such a caring doctor in todays cattle driven market. I trust her with my life. God bless her and her staff.

December 30th, 2009

Registered Nurse

I have only had one visit to her thus far but I'm sold. I had to take my sons for school physicals and let me tell you they have never been so thoroughly examined by a provider their entire lives. I did have to wait an extremely long time but it was worth it when I saw how attentive and caring Dr. Hall was. She definitely does not conform to the "You are only allowed fifteen minutes with me" mentality. When I first requested to go to her through my insurance company the lady told me what a great reputation she had and how a customer stated she would drive over an hour to see her because of the care she provides. I rated the follow up as moderate because the office gals didn't call me back with the referral information for my son. Otherwise, pleased with the care that was provided!!

June 4th, 2009

Wouldn't reccomend

Right off the back when you walk in the door, you can tell it's not the most pleasing environment. Where as, it is a very nice doctor's office, it is very SMALL. You can literally sit maybe 6 people in the waiting room and if you're not sick, you can bet you're bottom you will be in a few days. I was new to the area when we first went to dr. hall. When you move, there's so many things to stress about, you'd think making a doctor's apointment for your 4 month old would be fairly easy. It wasn't, it just added to all the stress. Next, I called in for advice TWICE and never got a call back. I'm talking two different times of my infant being sick and they never bothered to call back. When we did have an apointment with her, she never spent much time with us at all, and didn't answer the questions I had. overall, I would have to say that we had a horrible experience with her.

August 15th, 2016