A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myra Kleinpeter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Inflammation (Peritonitis)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinpeter graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Kleinpeter has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kleinpeter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Myra A. Kleinpeter practice?
Dr. Myra Kleinpeter practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Adult Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See New Orleans Internists, New Orleans Nephrologists, New Orleans Emergency Physicians, New Orleans General Practitioners, and New Orleans Family Physicians.