A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myra Kleinpeter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myra Kleinpeter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Inflammation (Peritonitis)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinpeter graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Kleinpeter has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myra Annette Kleinpeter MD and MPH is a female Nephrologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Myra A. Kleinpeter practice?
- Dr. Myra Kleinpeter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Myra Kleinpeter practices Nephrology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See New Orleans Nephrologists.