A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myra Kolin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myra Kolin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myra Kolin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kolin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myra Gail Kolin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Myra G. Kolin practice?
- Dr. Myra Kolin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Myra Kolin practices Pediatrics near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Troy Pediatricians.