Dr. Myra Kolin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Myra Kolin?

TOP DOCTOR NICE PRACTICE

Posted on February 15th, 2012

Warning - Dr. Myra Kolin acts scattered, and has poor listening skills

Posted on March 29th, 2009

Dr. Myra Kolin is the most unprofessional physician I have ever encoutered. She does spend time in the room, however, I give only negative feedback for her- as she needs to control the situation, hardly takes a breath and is pretty uninterested in what the parent has to offer regarding their child. Perhaps she has done this too long, and figures she knows everything when it comes to run of the mill issues with kids. However, she gave us a sample medication, for the wrong age group kid, and forgot to give us another one she had mentioned in our session. And mid-appt she made a cell call to let her girlfriends know that she was running late due to my sick kid appt. Passive agressive, or just a piece of the whole picture?? Frankly, I dont care. I will support a pediatrician who is generally more professional.

Posted on July 29th, 2016