Dr. Myra Skluth MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 26th, 2013
Wonderful doctor!
I can't believe when I see a bad review about Dr. Skluth. First of all, you wait EVERYWHERE. Dentist, grocery store, auto shop, etc. Things happen and we have to realize we are not the only ones that are seeing the doctor. I have seen her for over twenty years and yes, sometimes she is not as pleasant (not very often), but that is called being a human being. None of us are pleasant all the time, and if you take into consideration everything doctors have to deal with (especially some of you whining people), I am surprised that she is as pleasant as she is. I have referred a lot of people to her and not one is dissatisfied. Her care is extraordinary and I don't know where these bad reviews are coming from.

March 10th, 2012
Patient
Doctor has a very matter-of-fact, chilly personality--seems to be about as unempathetic as any physician I've ever encountered. Particularly egregious: very poor follow up (actually, no follow-up) on specific problems. Doctor seems preoccupied and is forgetful and disorganized. Best part of her Norwalk practice: caring and pleasant nurse! Caveat emptor!