A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myra Stamps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myra Stamps, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stamps graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Stamps has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myra Chamblee Stamps MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Myra C. Stamps practice?
- Dr. Myra Stamps has 3 office locations.
Dr. Myra Stamps practices Anesthesiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA.
See Atlanta Anesthesiologists.