A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myra Vargas is Excellent. Dr. Vargas has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myra Vargas, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargas graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vargas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Deborah Heart and Lung Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vargas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Myra Vargas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Myra T. Vargas practice?
Dr. Myra Vargas practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Delran, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Willingboro, NJ.
See Delran Internists and Delran Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mayra Vargas