Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Myra Wick
Dr. Myra Wick, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN, with another office in Arcadia, WI. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Medical Genetics. Dr. Wick is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist, St Marys Hospital - Rochester and Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Myra Wick has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Myra Wick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.
Dr. Jay Ellison
Pediatrics, Medical Genetics
Rochester, MN 0 mi27
Dr. Christopher Klingele
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Rochester, MN 0 mi19
Dr. Margaret Dow
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Rochester, MN 0 mi13