Dr. Myral Coatney Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 21st, 2008

The best in Kansas City

Dr. Coatney was my doctor from the time I turned seven until I left the area 15 years ago. I would highly recommend him for ALL your medical needs.

May 30th, 2008

He is the BEST.....VERY BEST BY FAR.....

.....I have known Dr. Coatney since I was 7 years old ...He was my mother's doctor and I would go with her when she would have an appointment...He even pierced my ears when my friend got her ears pierced and I wanted mine pierced too....I simply love this man....and sincerely feel that if my sister would have not taken over my mother's healthcare...SHE WOULD STILL BE HERE....My mother was his patient,I am a patient,and my husband and family too....I trust in this man completely...When I hear his voice come in the back door...i feel better instantly...There is no one like him and I shutter at the thought of being without him....

October 19th, 2015