inactive

Myrdalis Diaz-Ramirez MD Patient Reviews

3.9

September 16th, 2016
Patient
Dr. M. Diaz Ramirez is very knowledgeable with RSD/CRPS very professional, kind and understanding after almost 6 yrs of suffering from this disease and seeing a several pain management I strongly feel I found what I've been looking for I'm very confident she is going to help me I highly recommend her

August 6th, 2016
dr diaz-ramirez is my angel. she has done what other dr"s couldn't do.

June 25th, 2016
Cervical Pain
Dr Diaz Ramirez has a nice demeanor, thorough, caring, sensitive and helps manage my pain. After 2 major neck surgeries shes was my angel and hero, I feel very confident and comfortable with her. Very professional. Highly recommended. Some of the Staff seems new and preoccupied but friendly and accommodating.

April 5th, 2016
Only the first visit was I to see the doctor... after that it was a Nurse Pract Staff not very friendly, always left feeling like I had unanswered questions... I won't go back.

March 26th, 2016
The finest in the country
I have been in severe chronic pain for over a dozen years. Dr. Diaz Ramirez has been my doctor for almost all those years. She works WITH me so I have a life and do not lead with my pain. She is always teaching me new ways to cope with bad days, with sleep problems, and fear. She has been with me through 9 major abdominal surgeries, 14 transfusions, lupus, COPD and anemia. She is always kind and positive. She focuses on what we can try next so that I can have a full productive life. She is totally open about addiction and helps me keep dosages as low as possible. She keeps me from being afraid. We work together on every part of managing pain, not just medication. She encourages distraction and for me, that means being an artist! She helps me use meditation, movement, and volunteering to keep my mind occupied. We don't focus on self pity or the pain. We work together and look forward. She is so creative and always finds new ways to help me get through bad days or long nights. She is HOPE and KINDNESS and my partner in fighting pain. There is no better doctor for pain management. I won't get better, but I will live life to the fullest only because of my terrific pain management doctor. Find a doctor who listens and is kind and is the best in her field....that is Dr. Diaz-Ramirez and she is my partner in this journey. There is none better.

January 15th, 2016
Appointment was yesterday. Not enough time for a follow up. She was extremely comprehensive, professional and at the same time kind.

December 3rd, 2015
EPIC FAILURE
I have a complex immune system problems plus other injuries. She gave me NO OTHER CHOICE THAN TO TAKE LONG ACTING MEDICINES when before this, was always able to manage my pain , and feel more in control of my facilities. This did not matter at all to her. She cited her unfounded fears of The DEA coming down on her for not over prescribing. After trusting her, and taking the prescribed amount of medicines (and nothing else) and almost fell asleep while driving. On our first appointment she had the nerve to compare to a dog "that just bit her" She is more into her phone a computer than patients Oh by the way, am still battling the damage that is done to my system from taking long acting meds,. Thanks dr

October 4th, 2015
Thank you to Dr. Diaz-Ramirez, and to your staff.
Radio Frequency Nerve Denervation was performed VERY successfully. It has been several years, and I have no paid at all in my spine/neck.

September 30th, 2015
There is no better pain doctor in Florida. If what you want is ease to narcotics? Go elsewhere. She is the real deal. You will get excellence from analysis to management. I have been in moderately severe pain for 14 years. Without her? I would not have a life, much less a FULL life.

June 7th, 2014
Disappointed
Dr. Diaz-Ramirez is an excellent doctor and diagnostician; however, she never seemed to get a full grasp of my chronic pain condition. It is complicated. She spent quality time with me. She listens but usually is having her face directed towards her computer, just as other doctors have to do these days. She is busy having to, sometimes, leave the room to deal with her phone calls. She has forgotten to give me "orders". Her staff do not always answer the phone and take a long time in getting insurance authorizations. She is personable yet serious. She carefully thinks about what type of treatment you might need. I recommend her. My case was an exceptional one. I do wish that her staff would answer the phone and would quickly obtain authorizations from my insurance company. I have had to call the office several times to make sure that authorization requests were made. I like Dr. Diaz-Ramirez very much!!!!

March 12th, 2014
patient
Spends time to diagnose and look for newer treatments even for those with long standing problems who others may have given up.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for the kind review!

February 3rd, 2014
Pain Relief
After being electrocuted with a very high voltage, I had to have a fusion on my back that left me in constant pain. After seeing several pain Doctors, I went to Dr. Diaz-Ramirez after talking to my Primary Doctor to see if she could help me. After getting my medications back in line from being over medicated, Dr. Diaz-Ramirez did a couple of procedures around my fusion area that has been in pain since the fusion was performed. To my surprise, the pain was erased after six years of being in pain constantly. I do realize it is a temporary procedure but am using the time to strengthen my back in hopes that the pain will not be as intense as it was. My nerve pain is another issue but I have Very High Hopes that this also can be dealt with when the time comes. She has been the only Doctor that was concerned enough to completely get me out of pain and I Highly recommend her to handle any type of pain to anyone who will ask. She works together with you and gives you the time needed to understand the type of pain you are dealing with. Thank you Dr. Diaz-Ramirez for caring about your patients.
Doctor's Response

We love to see patients get better! This is what it's all about. Thank you for the kind words.