A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myriam Abdel-Sayed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myriam Abdel-Sayed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myriam Abdel-Sayed, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdel-Sayed graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Abdel-Sayed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Iberia Medical Center
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Womens and Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myriam Alfred Abdel-Sayed MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Myriam A. Abdel-Sayed practice?
- Dr. Myriam Abdel-Sayed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Myriam Abdel-Sayed practices Pediatrics near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Pediatricians.