A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myriam Abdel-Sayed is Excellent. Dr. Abdel-Sayed has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myriam Abdel-Sayed, MD, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdel-Sayed graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Abdel-Sayed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Iberia Medical Center
- Lafayette General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abdel-Sayed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Myriam Abdel-Sayed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Myriam A. Abdel-Sayed practice?
Dr. Myriam Abdel-Sayed practices Pediatrics near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Abdel-Sayed, Dr. Molly Abdel-Sayed, Dr. Marlyn Abdel-Sayed, Dr. Marybeth Abdel-Sayed, Dr. Mimi Abdel-Sayed, Dr. Marianne Abdel-Sayed, Dr. Polly Abdel-Sayed, Dr. Marisela Abdel-Sayed