Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Terrible office staff  |  show details
by New parent on Nov 18th, 2014

I should make it clear that this negative review is for the Elmwood Pediatric group, and not specifically Dr. Bauer who I only saw once at a prenatal visit and seemed great. However, my interactions with the nurse practitioner and office staff were so terrible that I transferred care. I had 2 visits at the office after the birth of our daughter. I had to call the office twice from the hospital to schedule my first appointment (and plead for them not to make me call a third time), because they wanted to make sure that my discharge was final before scheduling. I'm not sure why we couldn't have scheduled the appointment and called back if something changed... Then at the first visit the nurse practitioner made judgmental comments about my husband not being there for the visit. There are many other small things that contributed to my strong negative impression of this group, but it would be too long of a rant to include here. In summary, if you do choose this group make sure that you like your nurse practitioner as much as the MD.

|  wait time is insane  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2013

The wait times at this office are crazy. We have yet to wait for less than an hour for a dr. We have purposely scheduled our appointments at 8:00 or 8:15 so there will be as few patients before us a possible. Waiting over an hour with a 2 4 and 6 month old is not OK.