A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myriam Curet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myriam Curet is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curet
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curet Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myriam Curet, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curet graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Curet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myriam Curet MD is a female Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Myriam Curet practice?
- Dr. Myriam Curet has 1 office location.
Dr. Myriam Curet practices Surgery near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Surgeons.