A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myriam Curet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myriam Curet is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myriam Curet, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curet graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Curet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myriam Jeanette Curet MD is a female Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Myriam J. Curet practice?
- Dr. Myriam Curet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Myriam Curet practices Surgery near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Surgeons.