Learn more about Dr. Myriam Curet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myriam Curet is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curet
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myriam Curet, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curet graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Curet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myriam Curet MD is a female Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Myriam Curet practice?
- Dr. Myriam Curet has 1 office location.
Dr. Myriam Curet practices Surgery near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Surgeons.