A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myriam Ensling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myriam Ensling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myriam Ensling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ensling graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ensling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Audrain Medical Center
- Curators of the University of Missouri
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myriam Ensling MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Myriam Ensling practice?
- Dr. Myriam Ensling has 6 office locations.
Dr. Myriam Ensling practices Internal Medicine near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Mexico, MO and West Plains, MO.
See Columbia Internists.