Dr. Myriam Mondestin Sorrentino MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

April 26th, 2016
Wonderful Physician
I did extensive research in my search for a good OB Gyn. After several recommendations I was referred to Dr. Mondestin for my first pregnancy. I came in with many questions and fears yet she was able to patiently sit with me and answer each of my questions and made me feel comfortable despite all of my concerns. She conducted herself in a professional yet welcoming manner. It was exactly what a new mother needs when embarking upon this new path. I highly recommend her to my family and friends.

January 23rd, 2016
Big NO !!!
I was 12 weeks pregnant when I met Dr Mondestin. I knew I had complication in my pregnancy with big fibroids outside my cavity, but talking to this Doctor was so depressing. She told me the worst possible things that could happen in my life. And she was embarrassing me as she was waiting to see my reaction to every worst thing that she was telling me. Don't go this doctor. No professionalism, no sense of behaving. It was my first and last meet with her. I have found much better doctor.

June 29th, 2014
Outstanding bedside manner
Dr. M was an amazing physician while I was in her care. I saw her and the staff at the hospital more often than a typical patient due to my age and other medical history. Each time I went, she was thorough in her examinations and explanations. She asked me questions and didn't just tell me what I had to do. Because of her expert knowledge she and her staff detected a rare condition I had during the last trimester of my pregnancy, which could have been fatal to my baby. She acted quickly in response and while I was on hospital bed rest for over 6 weeks, she called and visited even though she was not my attending physician. She knew I was going through some traumatic events in my life simultaneous to the pregnancy complication and was compassionate, concerned, and sensitive to my situation. I didn't just consider her my doctor, I considered her a friend during an extremely trying time in my life. She exhibited skills that can't be taught in medical school. She has the human touch.