Learn more about Dr. Myriam Rodriguez-Padilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myriam Rodriguez-Padilla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez-Padilla
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez-Padilla Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez-Padilla graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez-Padilla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myriam Rodriguez-Padilla MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Myriam Rodriguez-Padilla practice?
- Dr. Myriam Rodriguez-Padilla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Myriam Rodriguez-Padilla practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Primary Care Doctors.