Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Outstanding specialist  |  show details
by Les on Apr 29th, 2014

This is the doctor to see if you need an Ear, Nose and Throat specialist.

|  Service Manager  |  show details
by William Caccese on Feb 15th, 2013

Dr. Grate is a remarkable surgeon. He has treated me for many years beginning with severe sinus infections, and recently skin cancer (everyone who has seen the results of this surgery - above the eyebrow - have commented on how good it looks). He takes great pride in his surgical skills, therefore, I know I will have the best post-op results possible. My quality of life has improved dramatically because of his sinus procedures. It is evident that he sees each patient as an individual and treats them accordingly. He is very down to earth with a great sense of humor and it actually makes a visit to his office enjoyable. His office staff is very friendly and competent. I highly recommend Dr. Grate to anyone needing ENT surgery. My overall rating is 5 STARS

|  show details
Mar 3rd, 2012

The receptionists in the office, Diane and Christina are extremely nice, and very polite. I enjoy seeing them whenever I go in to see Dr.Grate.I know it does take a while to see him, but it lets me know that he likes to know his patients, and to get more to figure out what the problem is. He's a doctor that actually cares!

|  Don't go to this guy  |  show details
by ctuck622 on May 29th, 2008 on kudzu.com

This guy's wife works in the office and she is a royal WITCH, and I'm not the only former patient who thinks so, plus she slandered me to other doctor's offices. Steer clear.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com