Dr. Myrna Casono MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Portland, OR

April 26th, 2015
I am not sure if people in Beaverton , Oregon knows that she is the first female solo practice internist in the city of Beaverton . I am lucky to be a part of her history as a patient .

April 19th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr Casono has been my gynecologist for over 20 years. She has always been accurate in her diagnosis as well as able to point me in the right direction when another type of Dr is needed. She listens to what her patients have to say. I would highly recommend her as your Dr. She also has a great caring staff that has been with her as long as I can remember.

October 17th, 2012
Patient
Very good doctor,she is our doctor for yrs and yrs.She takes time and listen carefully to what I said and asked.She fallow up the same day to what instruction was given base on the result of the lab test,even I came from other state when I called for appointment I'm always have time to nearest available ,all her staff are very nice and enjoyable services for 27 yrs.

February 24th, 2011
An excellent caring doctor who really knows what she is doing.
What I love about this doctor is that she really cares about me, has excellent knowledge, a great staff, always returns her phone calls, has great follow up, more like a old fashion family doctor who cares than a rich out of town physician.

November 22nd, 2010
Caring and Skill
Dr. Casono spends time with her patients. She asks questions and listens. Since she is a General Practitioner, she makes recommendations to specialists. I have appreciated the professionalism and expertise of the specialists she has recommended. Because of her caring and skill, my husband and mother are now also patients of hers.