A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myrna Pontious:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myrna Pontious is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pontious
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pontious Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myrna Pontious, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pontious graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Pontious has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- St Marys Mercy Hospital, Enid, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myrna Kirk Pontious MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Myrna K. Pontious practice?
- Dr. Myrna Pontious has 2 office locations.
Dr. Myrna Pontious practices Family Medicine near Enid, OK.
See Enid Family Physicians.