A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myrna Pontious:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myrna Pontious, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pontious graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Pontious has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- St Marys Mercy Hospital, Enid, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myrna Kirk Pontious MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Myrna K. Pontious practice?
- Dr. Myrna Pontious has 2 office locations.
Dr. Myrna Pontious practices Family Medicine near Enid, OK.
See Enid Primary Care Doctors.