A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myrna Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myrna Rosenfeld is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myrna Rosenfeld, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebellar Diseases
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nervous System Paraneoplastic Syndromes
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Paraneoplastic Syndromes
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosenfeld has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myrna Rachel Rosenfeld MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Myrna R. Rosenfeld practice?
- Dr. Myrna Rosenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Myrna Rosenfeld practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.