Learn more about Dr. Myrna Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myrna Rosenfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myrna Rosenfeld, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebellar Diseases
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome
- Nervous System Paraneoplastic Syndromes
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Paraneoplastic Syndromes
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosenfeld has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Myrna R. Rosenfeld practice?
Dr. Myrna Rosenfeld practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.