3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Worst Doctor Ever! show details Worst Doctor Ever!
Aug 4th, 2012

She is very cold and not caring at all to a patients feelings.She does not like if you have done your homework and have some knowledge on your disease. Her name should be Dr. Ice Queen. Dr Rosenfeld should be strictly in research and not dealing with patients. Do yourself a favor and find another doctor.

Feb 2nd, 2010

i would definitely recommend her, she has a slightly sarcastic wit that suited me very well, very happy with my experience

dale DeFtancis show details dale DeFtancis
by dale on Aug 29th, 2009

Have been seeing Doctor Rosenfeld past 10 years. One of the kindest and knowledgeable doctors I have every worked with. After 20 years of deal with brain tumors. She has been always a straight shooter. Very caring and follows up very quickly. Without her I most likely would be dead. To many poorly trained doctors in this field. She is one of if not the best in the country.

No patient orientation show details No patient orientation
by Unhappy customer on Aug 27th, 2009

I was referred three months ago to Dr. Rosenfeld from a family practitioner affiliated with HUP. After 45 minutes in the waiting room and another 20 in the exam room, the doctor showed up. She stood the whole time, rarely looked me in the eye, ordered a barrage of tests and talked circles around my questions. Since I might have brain cancer, I was quite shaken by her lack of both empathy and bedside manner. I asked my PCP for another referral.