A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myrna Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myrna Tucker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tucker
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tucker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myrna Tucker, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myrna Blanca Tucker MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Myrna B. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Myrna Tucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Myrna Tucker practices Psychiatry near Laredo, TX.
See Laredo Psychiatrists.