A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myron Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myron Bailey is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myron Bailey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Bailey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- North Monroe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myron Blair Bailey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Myron B. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Myron Bailey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Myron Bailey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monroe, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Ruston, LA.
See Monroe Surgeons.