A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myron Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myron Bailey is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bailey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myron Bailey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Bailey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- North Monroe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myron Blair Bailey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Myron B. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Myron Bailey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Myron Bailey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monroe, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Ruston, LA.
See Monroe Surgeons.