Dr. Ethredge Barwick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ethredge Barwick?

Dr. Barwick Review

Posted on January 16th, 2016

Dr. Barwick is an excellent surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. He truly cares about his patients. My experience with him and the practice was great.

Posted on June 18th, 2015

I was more than pleased with Dr Barwick and the entire lexington hospital. It was my first time in the e.r. or in a hospital in my life. It was a pleasure. Thanks to everyone

I do not recommend.

Posted on February 16th, 2014

I don't doubt that Dr. Barowick can do his job well, but there are a lot of little things that cannot be overlooked. When I was being shaved, by Dr. Barowick's tech, the tech kept inviting other nurses in while being shaved, he had no concern for my privacy, it was pretty embarrassing. I was really uncomfortable after the surgery. I just thought "well that's the way it is." The day after the surgery I stopped taking the pain killers, there was no change in pain, the pain killers they prescribed me were so weak. Dr. Barowick was not around after the surgery, I would think he would at least check in on me. He filled out my employers restricted duty form incorrectly; I was restricted from sitting, standing, etc. This caused me a lot of aggravation at work. I was actually asked to leave work because of it, costing me even more unnecessary lost time from work. There was a bad storm,so my follow up appointment had to be re-scheduled. My new appointment was so far out that my skin grew over the stitches before the appointment. I was afraid if I waited any longer that it would have required cutting the skin to get the stitches out, so I removed them myself. i didn't have $75 to go to urgent care and had to use a pair of (cleaned) fingernail clippers in my bathroom. I understand there was a bad storm, but he should have been more aggressive in re-scheduling. When you're in his practice it's almost a madhouse. Any one of these things by themselves would be bad enough, but together it indicates that Dr. Barowick's practice is disorganized and just not well run.

Malignant Melonoma

Posted on January 11th, 2012

Dr Barwick really saved my life twiced. He is an excellent surgeon and the staff is very nice and helpful. I would not let any other surgeon operate on me for my illness.

Wonderful Job