A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myron Bednar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myron Bednar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bednar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bednar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myron Bednar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bednar graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bednar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- Hunterdonmedical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myron Bednar MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Myron Bednar practice?
- Dr. Myron Bednar has 1 office location.
Dr. Myron Bednar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Flemington, NJ.
See Flemington Internists, Flemington Hematologists, and Flemington Oncologists.