Learn more about Dr. Myron Bednar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myron Bednar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bednar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bednar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myron Bednar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bednar graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bednar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- Hunterdonmedical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myron Bednar MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Myron Bednar practice?
- Dr. Myron Bednar has 1 office location.
Dr. Myron Bednar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Flemington, NJ.
See Flemington Internists, Flemington Hematologists, and Flemington Oncologists.