A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myron Bethel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myron Bethel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myron Bethel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bethel graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Bethel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myron Wade Bethel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Myron W. Bethel practice?
- Dr. Myron Bethel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Myron Bethel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Obstetricians & Gynecologists.