A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myron Bodnar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myron Bodnar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bodnar
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bodnar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myron Bodnar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodnar graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bodnar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
- Lodi Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myron Eugene Bodnar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Myron E. Bodnar practice?
- Dr. Myron Bodnar has 1 office location.
Dr. Myron Bodnar practices Ophthalmology near Medina, OH.
See Medina Ophthalmologists.