Dr. Myron Chwe MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Northport, AL

4.8

July 14th, 2015
OVERALL I LOVE GOING HERE FOR VISITS BUT THE WAIT TO GET BACK TO SEE DOCTOR IS TO LONG.

March 6th, 2015
So Sweet!!
Such a sweet doctor! So kind and sympathetic! He has got to have a calling on his life for the OB/GYN field.A naturally sweet person! He definitely understands his patients like no other! He delivered my 9 pounds 3 oz baby boy 7 years ago. Looking forward to seeing him this month for annual! My husband was very impressed by the way he included him while telling me about what was next toward my delivery. He loves babies too!! He said " Babies smell good..... like fresh baked bread." LOL........Thank you Dr Chwe..... for taking excellent care of me and my baby boy!!!.

September 4th, 2013
So kind and explained everything to me and made sure I understood the process and expectations of the surgery I chose. Didn't rush me and love his gentle nature. Since my procedure I've had no complications and very happy with my choice:) Thank you Dr. Chwe!!

August 23rd, 2013
Absolutely awesome doctor, so awesome that he is almost impossible to see for an annual exam. He is hands down my favorite!

July 9th, 2013
Renee
Dr. Chwe delivered both of my children, now 10 and 7. I have been a patient of his for 12+ years. I highly recommend him and his staff. He is very thorough. His kindness and his knowledge are unmatched.

March 31st, 2012
Excellent Doctor
The only thing that I do not like is the long wait in the lobby but other than that great doctor and well worth the wait. He is always going to make sure his patients are satisfied and all of their health questions are answered

October 10th, 2011
The wait time, was non satisfactory, but as for Dr. Chwe himself, I couldn't ask for anyone better. I used one of his colleagues for my first, and he was recommended for my second, which ended in m/c. He was very compasssionate, understanding, and incredibly respectful. He is kind, personal and professional, but not to the point that he makes you feel uncomfortable, as his colleague did my first time around.

January 17th, 2011
Dr.Chwe is a wonderful doctor. He has always taken care of me. I trust him and would recomend him to anyone!

May 21st, 2009
Dr. Chwe is GREAT!

February 24th, 2009
he is an extremely intellegent, kind doctor